Cindy's Corner

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Half Way

Yippee, its a MIRACLE! We found out I passed the second CPA exam and am now 1/2 way to becoming a CPA! Two tests down and two more to go! Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers for me! And a BIG Thanks to Brent for all his support and for keeping me sane and happy after I study!

Tuesday night I decided to try and beat Brent's boxing record on the Wii. Apparently I must have had some SERIOUS pent-up aggression from studying or something because I have been sore all week as a result of Wii boxing! Boy... how out-of-shape do you need to be to get sore from playing video games?! Apparently I've arrived.... guess I should be boxing more often. I played again today (despite being sore) and realized I didn't need to punch quite so hard to get points.

4 Comments:

At November 18, 2009 at 9:05 PM , Blogger ~Cynthia~ said...

Congratulations! All that hard studying is paying off. Keep up the good work, and the boxing!!

 
At November 18, 2009 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Ha ha ha. I feel your wii pain! I've tried the boxing and look like a crazed luntic trying to swat a fly. Congrats on passing your SECOND CPA test. Wahoo!

 
At November 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Karen and Adam said...

Sheesh, Cindy, you ROCK! Way to be with your CPA tests!! I was actually thinking about you the other day and thinking that I miss you! We'll have to come say hi sometime!

 
At November 19, 2009 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Yea!!!! Congrats, we are so happy for you, but not surprised, we knew you could do it!

When I first tried boxing I made my elbow hurt...but I am a little older than you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home