Cindy's Corner

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Actually Cooked Something that Didn't Make Me Throw-up!


Rejoice! It has been a week of MIRACLES!! I actually made something that didn't make me ill, didn't make me throw-up, and something so delicious I even saved the left-overs!! It's a great day to be alive!


I have been getting the DOMESTICALLY INSPIRING Kraft Foods quarterly magazines! LOVE THEM! I spend hours and hours and hours looking at all the delicious foods! And best of all, the magazine is FREE! ... So if you want to feel Domestically Inspired also, I would FOR SURE recommend signing up on the Kraft website! It will change your life! http://www.kraftfoods.com/


This last week I made the Velvety Vegetable Cheese Soup and LIVED! There are only 3 ingredients (less ingredients than the title of the soup!)! My life is FOREVER changed!


I am most excited to add this soup to my list of "favorite things"... I am so excited for recipes that DO NOT require you to fry eggs in the microwave (don't try it... that one made me puke) and for divinely tasty foods with only THREE ingredients!


2 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Yay! I just signed up! Congrats on cooking a yummy dinner! I'm so proud of you!

 
At March 16, 2008 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Hee hee! Thanks Melissa! Good luck in the world of Kraft cooking! I can't wait to hear how you love the free magazines! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home